Brighton Middle School
7785 Highway 51 South
Brighton, TN 38011
Office: 901-840-9450 ~ Fax: 901-840-9475
School Day Hours:
Monday - Friday 7:40 a.m. - 2:40 p.m.
School Office Hours:
Monday - Friday 7:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
The mission of Brighton Middle School is to provide a safe and secure environment while promoting an education that challenges students to become productive citizens.
Please Follow Brighton Middle On Pinterest Please Follow Brighton Middle On Facebook
Latest BMS News
Please support our school by sending your Box Tops for Education to the library.
2015-2016 BMS Parent Meeting
Annual Meeting and PTO Membership Drive on September 1st in the BMS cafeteria at 6:30 p.m.
Please help support the BMS Basketball Teams
KROGER COMMUNITY REWARDS
The boys basketball team is participating in a new fundraiser that is sponsored by Kroger. Based on any purchases made at Kroger using you Kroger Plus card, they are going to make quarterly donations to the basketball team. These donations will help the team pay for our equipment, transportation, and officiating during games. There is no extra cost for you, the program only requires that when you shop at Kroger for groceries, gas, or any other items, that you use the Kroger Plus card, which is free to sign up for. Using the community rewards does not interfere with your normal Kroger plus points for gas or other discounts, they are two separate features. The information must be update annually according to Kroger so if you signed up last year you may need to double-check and re-enroll you card information.
· Register your Kroger Plus card online at krogercommunityrewards.com.
· Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy and register your card with our organization after you sign up.
· If you do not yet have a Kroger Plus card, they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger.
· Click on Sign In/Register.
· If you are a new online customer, you must click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box.
· Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions
· You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
· Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
· Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
· Update or confirm your information.
· Enter NPO number or name of organization, select organization from list and click on confirm. The NPO number for BMS Basketball is 81506.
· To verify you are enrolled correctly, look for our organization’s name on the right side of your information page.
· REMEMBER, purchases will not count for our group until after your card is registered.
· Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 800-576-4377, select option 4 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
· Members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.
Thanks for your help and support. We really appreciate any and all support.
The Brighton Middle School Boy’s Basketball Team
2015-2016 Honor Society
Any 7th or 8th grader interested in joining National Junior Honor
Society must turn his or her report card in to Ms. Grantham or Mrs.
Washington by Monday, August 24, 2015. No report cards will be accepted
SHORTS MUST BE KNEE LENGTH Date: Friday, August 21 Cost: $2.00
2015 BMS Shorts DayBMS Shorts Day
2015 Summer Event
This year's tax-free holiday weekend begins at 12:01 a.m. on Friday, August 7 and ends Sunday, August 9 at 11:59 p.m.
2015 School Reminders
* Tuesday, August 4 is Registration Day - Student dismissal will begin at approximately 10:30 am
* Students will receive homeroom teacher assignments, a schedule of classes, and registration information on Tuesday, August 4.
* School Fee is $25.00
* Monday, August 10 is first full day of school (7:40 - 2:40)